The Association of Waterways Cruising Clubs will be celebrating it’s 50th Anniversary Year in 2014, and to mark this event, a National Celebration Rally is taking place from
Friday 11th until Sunday 13th July 2014.
Still time to book – register now!
The rally will be hosted by the Black Buoy Cruising Club, Bridge 69, Grand Union Canal, Knowle, Warwickshire.
There will be musical entertainment in the main marquee on Friday and Saturday evenings, plus other events during Saturday and Sunday on the Rally field.
A marquee hosting arts and craft stalls will be open during the Rally.
The following food will be available for purchase by Rally entrants
- Friday Evening: Jacket Potatoes
- Saturday Breakfast Rolls
- Saturday Evening: ‘Pig Roast’
- Sunday Breakfast Rolls
Boaters wishing to attend the rally will need to fill in the National Rally 2014 Application form. The cost of entry will be £20.00 per boat. Contact your AWCC rep or AWCC Club Secretary for an application form or download a PDF version by clicking here. Please note that the form must be completed and returned to the address on the form by post. Entries cannot be accepted by email.
Conditions of Entry
- Entries for the rally must be made on the Rally application form, available from AWCC Club secretaries, AWCC Reps and AWCC National Officers . The entry covers the boat named. No refunds can be made.
- Third party insurance must be held for a minimum of £3,000,000
- A current Canal and River Trust licence must be displayed
- A plaque will be awarded to all craft entering and attending the rally
- Toilets must not be discharged into the waterway
- All boats and their occupants must comply with the Mooring Officers instructions
- Adults are responsible for their children and pets at all times. Please do not allow dogs to foul the rally site
- The Mooring Officer reserves the right to remove any craft from its mooring prior to and during the rally should, in his opinion, the need arise. Moorings are strictly non-transferable.
- Limited moorings for registered disabled will be available. Please send a copy of blue badge and details of disability.
- Boats will be double moored
- The Organisers cannot be held responsible for persons or damage to property however caused, and their rulings in this matter are final
- Block Bookings: Only entries submitted pinned together will be moored together, subject to size permitting
- The Organisers reserve the right to stop accepting entries
- No trading will be permitted from any boats entered via the Rally Application Form
- Early arrival of boats is possible.
Questions or Queries?
If you have any questions or queries about the AWCC National Celebration Rally, please submit them below.